Wall Mount Reader - Access Control, Gray
Provides a consistent read range and is designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Designed for high performance and reliability
- The size of most standard US switch plates
- 125 kHz transmit frequency
- Consistent read range
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface
- Base part numbers: 5395 (Wiegand), 5398 (Clock-and-Data).
- Two-piece potted weatherproof enclosure suited for indoor and outdoor use
- 18â€ (45 cm) wire pigtail
- Easy to install and maintain
The HID ThinLine II Gray Wall Mount Access Control Reader features a two-piece potted weatherproof enclosure that is able to withstand the elements and can be mounted indoors or out. The wall-mountable reader is the size of most standard U.S. switch plates. It is easy to install, has a consistent read range, does not consume a lot of power and provides a reliable access control solution.
A proximity reader is part of an overall access control solution that would also include a door controller, door hardware and accessories.